laptop/pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

geetu

Right off the assembly line
hey guyzz m back

hey...guyzz
supp ??

i need a config.......for both a laptop and a pc.....NO BUDGET LIMIT !!!! cud b in lakhs......laptop 2........so DuDeZ m waiting........

shovik

Banned
If u wanna topnotch laptop go for Dell XPS 1210. To view the details follow the link below:

*www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/...1210_in?c=in&l=en&s=bsd&~section=specs#tabtop

and now for the desktop, go for Dell XPS 600 Renegade, its the best that money can buy.

both the systems are available only in mumbai.

Regards,
Shovik.

hermit

Journeyman
i have seen Dell laptops with keyloggers (HARDWARE) .

so plz suggest me a good laptop for 50k-60k

as my brother is planning to buy next month .

thanks

hermit

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@geetu

U can do what shovik has said or see these:

for desktop: *www.alienware.com/product_detail_p...?SysCode=PC-AURORA-ALX-R6&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

for laptop: *www.alienware.com/product_detail_p...ysCode=PC-LT-AURORA-M-ALX&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

U said money was no bar so maybe u could tell some one to send this to u or import it. Not available in INDIA. By the way what r u going to use it for?

tuxfan

Technomancer
I like the words "NO BUDGET LIMIT" :D

I have taken Sony VAIO SZ18GP about a month back and there are newer models already in the market!! It works like a charm! :)) Don't ask the price, Income Tax might be watching ;)

Well, here's some basic config:
Intel Centrino Duo Core 1.83GHz
512MB RAM
NVidia Geforce with 128MB RAM
80GB SATA (5400 RPM)
Dual Layered DVD Writer
Wifi / Bluetooth
Fingerprint sensor
Built-in Webcam and mic
Only 1.69kg with battery!
They claim 8 hours battery life (on stamina mode), works for 6 hours ;)
1 yr warranty. Extended warranty 5K extra for 3 total 3yrs warranty

If you are in Mumbai, contact me for a dealer that can offer some discounts! Sony World, etc. are pathetic. They sell on MRP.

OP
G

geetu

Right off the assembly line
guyz i thot bout dell xps m1710 and hp pavillion zd8230.....gettin it imported frm abroad.......wat ya guyzZ say ??? huH? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom