Lappy for 42k???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
hi everyone, where's the best place in delhi to buy a laptop widin 42k, with the best config widin this budget and please mention the brand and model no.?

hunk_freak

Broken In
well their is hell lot of options available but atleast make it short so that people can help u cos 42 k is ok amount now a days for decent lappy so please come up with atleast few preferences

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
The best place in Delhi for computers and accessories is well known Nehru Place, you will find that every known Vendor has a shop / showroom there ... so you can visit them all and see for yourself what suits your requirements and budget :)

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
dude

go for v3133 its cool dude it has 512 ram 80 gb hard disk amdX2 and it has 14 b inch screen it has a true life image i have it plus the thing whyy i brought it was it has been laminated with a think plastic like thing thats whyy i brought it its 43000 with tax and every thing see i have put 512 more

ashwn_acharya

Broken In
compaq has released the model v6106 which is almost similar to 3133, but has windows xp pre loaded, 15.4 inch screen instead of 14.1 inch, 1X512 MB DDR2 RAM instead of the usual 2X256, and costs 1000 bucks less than 3133AU!!!! the net price, inclusive of tax is 43,400/-. You would want to look into it.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
i know dude 5102 but dude if u using for more time that take 6102 i didnt took bc i didnt liked the looks thats whyy and the main thing is the coating plus altec lanching speakar above the keyboard that whyy and other thng is that i think 15.4 inch is vey big if u usinf only for home then its kkk

other thing is that the site which my frd ashwn told u seee there the pic of the laptop is not of this laptop its of v3133au i think u can check and then tell me i had a laptop before bc of using it after 2 year the silver coating which after the keyboard started getting light that whyy i took it and its your wish

Sourabh

Laptoping
hacker: Please use punctuations, wanted to tell this since long.. Now my eyes and brain fail to co-operate. I quit.

ashwn_acharya

Broken In
@Hacker,

Both 3133au and 6106au look the same, the difference is in the screen size mainly.And, 3133au has been discontinued. Compaq Doesnt sell laptops preloaded with freeDOS anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom