Land of the dead problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Whenever I try to save in 'The Docks' mission, the game quits with this message:

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2809 MHz with 1150MB RAM
Video: MOBILITY RADEON 9000/9100 IGP Series (Omega 2.6.61) (6561)

DOTZSaveMenu Transient.DOTZSaveMenu0 (Function DOTZMenu.DOTZPageBase.SaveGameName_IsGreater:0159) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::processEvent <- (DOTZSPPause Transient.DOTZSPPause0, Function DOTZMenu.DOTZSPPause.ButtonClicked) <- UObject::processDelegate <- GUIComponet::MouseReleased <- UGUIController::MouseReleased <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- AbsorbedPaused <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Though I have installed the patch. Please help because I like the game very much. :(

ishaan

Padawan
try updating ur gfx card drivers. get the latest ati catalyst drivers which i think rite now is 5.11 from d ati site.

also, if the game has d option of quicksaves, try 2 quicksave before the point wen it normally gets stuk, play that part without saving, then save in the next level or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom