Kubuntu Wallpaper : Mac Look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
I have released this wallpaper .. This is the 1'st wallpaper that I have created .. So please don't think It will be great :p Well was playing around with Gimp and made this... Hope you all will like it :)

*www.imgx.org/files/13827_zs0wj/Kubuntu%20Mac.png

Wallpaper with diff. resolution : Mediafire

Regards .. Keep the suggestions and comments coming:)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Yeah. Do something with the colours otherwise it's nice. But for $GOD sake don't use human theme.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
the background blue is too dark and so the kubuntu logo is not visible clearly.
otherwise a great attempt.*img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Nice attempts, but how abt makin stuff thats distro neutral, that way ,everyone gets to use it.
Btw, There's a group on gnome-look , who hate guys who make distro specific stuff :p

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
The colours are more suttle on this one.. and it doesn't hurt my eye as much as the last one :p

However, you will feel a bit akward when you stare at it for a min and then close that screen all of a sudden, it's like.. you eye still stays green.. maybe I need to get an eye with better refresh rate :D

Anyways, the point about making a successful wallpaper is the colors being submissive or a more suttle or pleasant one. This is very important no matter what the picture is. I guess 99% of us would love a walpaper with a sea setting sun than a mid day shot of the sun.. don't we? get the point now?

praka123

left this forum longback
well,regarding high(bright) colors,are u guys staring to wallpaper all the time :p
I,for one got few chance looking on wallpaper(as some work is done most time on Debian).;)

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Those who are interested in learning the concept about the wallpaper check this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83306

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/files/14059_0favt/Kubuntu%20Arora.png

Download : Wallpaper of dif.. Wide Screen Resolution

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Now much better.

Buddy you are learning fast
Good job, you will master the art surely
maybe then you would make artwork for Digit-linux;)
If ever we make one:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom