Konfobulater is Out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gxsaurav

A really nice Mac software for Windows is released, take it as DesktopX 2, as it is much like that

DesktopX relies on icandy while Konfobulator relies on usability, so the widgets of konfob are better then DesktoPX to use, one more thing, they are widjets, every object is independent from the other not like DesktopX objects

They act as small programs all in their own

*www.konfabulator.com/ might open slow

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Wow Gxsaurav....thats really a great piece of software..downloading right away...only is that Freeware or shareware.....I always wanted a mac like interferce that actually works not just eye candy of Aqua...another thing tough can you also show some software to increase the reliability of Windows XP so that it never hangs for once in a month...Please will be a goddamn helpful...
No...isn't world that beautiful...ohh ok i just as may give it a try...but do help :p

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Gxsaurav ...Swissshhh holy Cow are you switched to internet or what or glued here permenantly...i reply and you kind of like reply in a minute or two...anyway i download the software ....and yes the page is damn slow but the dowload was pretty fast took me 4 minutes for 7.88 Mb file..the Exe file reminds of ipod or something...wait i will just try the software...

OP
G

gxsaurav

I m not usijng it, nor I m using DesktopX, I find no use of them for me

a clock at my desktop, well I have one in the taskbar which I can see where ever I m at, for the desktop I have to minimize & cometo the desktop to see it, & seriously How much time I spend looking at my dekstop

I can't live without Objectbar & WB though

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
hmmm....interesting 2 say the least....im tryin it out and i like the widgets that give u the weather, world time, battery life, etc....fun but could use a better set of widgets...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
HEy the freeware has looted my time ( As if i were paying if it were shareware) ...Threres nothing mac about the silly thing...just a wall clock...a wallpaper changers and some important tasks do do on the left of the screen.....Hmm now Longhorn side bar was a lot better.....i downloaded it with the impression that it would do me a mac touch no way....
Anyway nice timepass there and one more way how not to make a Mac like desktop !!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom