KlipStack - FREE Clipboard Manager (Made in India!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kertz

Broken In
Well I have developed another software :D Some of you may remember me from iMeXoR and my data! , both were made by me and are available for free at www.wackycoder.com

So my new software KlipStack is a powerful, simple and feature rich clipboard manager software. It supports text, HTML and graphics, which is not available or limited in many free and commercial clipboard manager software. KlipStack does not have any limitation, it allows you to keep as much data as you want in it's collection.

KlipStack is suitable for any one who deals with documents or want to save time by copying important web pages to clipboard rather than saving them in a file, for saving time. You can later view and save the pages using Collection Manager. Imagine you are running a press and you have to create an article. In most case you will have to 'copy - paste' a lot of data. Without wasting time for pasting each time after copying, with the help of KlipStack you can copy all the data you need and then start pasting them where you need. Really, this saves a lot of time for programmers, data entry operators, banks, researchers etc.

The link to the program is *www.wackycoder.com/downloads.htm

And it's fully Indian! Actually I'm an 18 year old boy and loves creating software, so all your feedbacks will be valuable, you cann post all ur suggestions and comments at www.wackycoder.com/forum

:D Thanx

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
well thanx for ur reply, I want to know whether there is any free clipboard manager that can do everything that KlipStack does?

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I would like to suggest you that please change the installer of your softwares. No doubt your softwares work greatly but proper presentation and ease of installation is another feature needed in softwares.

Please use installer like Inno Setup or NullSoft install System.

Even I can make installer for you.

Also on loading error comes : Can't load DLL : MSJTER35.DLL

And on exiting this error comes: Object variable or With block variable not set

The second error also comes while working with software. Also it don't automatically copies from clipboard. Should we add everything manually!

What should I do to remove these errors?

I use Windows XP SP2 on 256MB DDR RAM P4 PC.

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
Well I haven't found any good free installer also there was an eroor that I didn't include MSJTER35.DLL , I will soon clear that problem. It will automatically add clips to the collection, actually it doesn't because the DLL is missing! I'm sorry for that...

Any way thanks for trying out :D

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
WEll thanx navjo but I need to clear some bugs from the program. You know I'm just 18 and I don't have much access to the computer right now.

OP
K

kertz

Broken In
well thanx friends. The problem with me is I can't have computer to work with. Because I'm in hostel. I wish to know whether my software is good enough to be included in the digit CD:?: I would like to have someone to work with to create more software... Is anyone ready? :D

vivektheone

Right off the assembly line
Ya Kertz ur software is truly great...

hope u remember me....

i was at ur college once upon a time...he he bye dude take care

and keep the great works goin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom