Kingston Launches HyperX Pen Drives in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Kingston has just announced that it is expanding its line of USB Flash drives with the introduction of the DataTraveler HyperX (DT HyperX) model. Designed for ultra-fast read/write speeds and lower price points, the DT HyperX drive is available in capacities up to 8 GB.

“Taking its cue from our HyperX line of industry-setting high-speed memory modules for gamers, enthusiasts and overclockers, the DataTraveler HyperX offers exceptionally fast read and write speeds,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Product Manager, APAC Region, Kingston

The DT HyperX has data transfer rates of 30MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write. Designed to run on any Windows platform but specifically enhanced for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems, users can expect to quickly and easily transfer photos, videos, music and data to their desktop, notebook etc. The new Data Traveler HyperX is backed by a five-year warranty and free technical support.

The DT HyperX flash drives are available in 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB capacities and are priced at Rs. 3,860, Rs. 6,500 and Rs. 11,115 respectively.

Source: *www.tech2.com/india/news/general/kingston-launches-hyperx-pen-drives-in-india/47861/0

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Awesome, have u read this, RAM faster than GDDR5:roll:

Don't believe it, after seeing this you will.

*www.rambus.com/us/products/xdr2/index.html

I just saw an ad of this in a website which took me by surprise, I decided to check it out, and I mean JUST CHECK THIS OUT, much much faster, lesser power consumption + INSANELY EXPENSIVE Sad

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
today some one selling kingston 32GB pen drive @Rs1500 i check the speed hd tach and everest the average speed 18 to 19MB/sec but there is one problem with pen drive when i format with NTFS window is unable to format the drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom