KING KONG installation problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
has anyone played the full version of KING KONG.I am having problem with insatllation.The CD key it says is invalid.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
First and foremost Piracy ain't promoted on this forum.So If You don't posses the legit copy then there's no point in further discussion about Invalid Cd Key and stuff like that.Further more If you remember this game has a Star "The Sh*t" Force protection which means even if you get the Disc key from somewhere Star Force will give you a tough time starting the game.:D

paul_007

Padawan
Further more If you remember this game has a Star "The Sh*t" Force protection which means even if you get the Disc key from somewhere Star Force will give you a tough time starting the game.Very Happy

hey allwyndlima u r wrong crackers have already found a cure 4 this starforce

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I know that very well thank you very much.The basic point is cracking of Star Force or for that matter any other protection methods isnt a topic to be discussing out here.Which is why I told this guy well in advance to refrain from asking for gathering a Cd key info.If you have the legit Copy and get this error(Which is very rare chance)then He could have promptly mailed the problem to Ubisoft's website.Since its an obvious case of Piracy and the Cd key invalid message stating that the key had already been blacklisted.there's no point in arguing over ways to acquire a Cd key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom