King Khan vs Hrithik vs Amir Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
guys come let us discuss different aspects about who are great among these,remember verify all of the factors

my voting is :

Sharukh : 55%

Hritik Roshan : 25%

Amir Khna : 20%

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Where is the Voting Pole....:(

IMO...shahrukh is the King....in his own style....

No actor can beat HR in Dance & Fighting....take my words..:D

Acting of Amir Khan is Awesome...Tare Zameen Par...;-)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^others aren't any better either.xD,I am sick of SRK overacting and hrithik showing his muscles and dancing the whole time.Aamir is good but not good enough.

personal opinion though.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
aamir khan is so proud and jealous of srk his dog name is Shahrukh :lol:

i don't like aamir khan a little bit he is so proud !@!

SRK 50% HRITHIK 25% AKSHAY KUMAR 24% RAJNIKANT 1% :lol:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Only Captain Vijayakanth *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/68.png

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
I like Amir more...

@Pathik... Stop digging old threads dude... I think u need some dose of IRC.. :p

ancientrites

In the zone
i dont like aamir khan because he never attends Annual filmfare awards which is supposed one of the oldest awards in india.
i like hritik roshan and shahrukh khan but my favourite alltime is Jackie shroff so my voting
jackie shroff 100%

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
... and hrithik showing his muscles and dancing the whole time...

Err... You do realize that he is told by the director to do that and not something he does of his own accord? And what's wrong with dancing. You are saying as if it is a bad thing. He is a spectacular dancer and it is truly delightful to watch him dance. And I don't remember seeing him dance much in Jodha Akbar. :confused:

ajayritik

Technomancer
i dont like aamir khan because he never attends Annual filmfare awards which is supposed one of the oldest awards in india.
i like hritik roshan and shahrukh khan but my favourite alltime is Jackie shroff so my voting
jackie shroff 100%
You don't like Aamir just coz he doesn't attend Filmfare awards? Are you kidding? I agree that Filmfare is one of the really old awards but there have been occassions where they have given awards to movies based on their box offfice perfomance rather than the movie itself. Very rarely do I see them giving an award purely based on the quality of movie. I can understand you not liking Aamir khan coz of his arrogant nature some time but not liking him coz he doesn't attend Filmfare awards is strange.
I'm also fine with your personal favorites Hritik, Shahrukh and above all Jackie. Not sure if Jackie Shroff is doing nice movies of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom