Keyloggers?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyborg47

Technomancer
hi, i wanna know what are keyloggers??? the only thing i know about it is they record keystrokes. What else it does? does it harm my PC?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Keylogger is meant for logging Victim's activities.
If you installed it yourself and monitoring your own activities, it wont harm but i am not sure why you would like to do this in the first place ;)

anandk

Distinguished Member
it dznt harm the copm. it keeps a watch on what the user pinches. y someone keeping a watch on u ? or u wanna keep a watch on someone. there r some good freeware keyloggers avlble on the net. search if u want one :D

davinci

wid million core procesor
*www.refog.com/files/keyspectst.exe
try this.havent tried it myself so not sure how it works.i have one but lost the exe file and couldnt find it on google.:lol:

coolboy_n

Broken In
Hia,
keyloggers r software progs tht,when installed on a system..save all the keystrokes of tht particular system into log files tht may/may not be encrypted.
A keylogger generally harms u only when smone else has *planted* it on ur system to monitor ur activities( Online as well as Offline )..else the only way it can harm u is by 'taking up ur precious CPU'.
These days..we've Remote Installation keyloggers which can be remotely sent to the victim to be installed onto his/her comp without 'em knowing.
It saves all the keystrokes(including passwords n all ) into a log file and may send these logs to the remote-hacker ..who in turn can get all ur info.

Keyloggers these days hve an option to download some other files directly from the internet ( thru urls generally given by the hacker) and get them executed..which can ..pretty obviously be extremely hostile n dangerous for ur system.

Examples of such keyloggers r perfect keylogger,golden keylogger & Sc keylog.
Use google and find more info ..!!

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I hope i am not breaking the rules, if i am MODS i am sorry and feel free to delete this post.

Best Kerylogger can be downloaded from here
*www.ardamax.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom