Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Which is the best keylogger available for download.
It sjould have multiple features like keylogging for all the user accounts, sending the logged events to a specified email address, etc.

phatratt

In the zone
just google for it,u will get u'r answers won't reccomend any keyloggers on a public discussion forums,any lurker might misuse it.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Grey area.

Keyloggers per se aren't illegal. Just like tapping phone lines aren't illegal. What counts is the final purpose.

Though I doubt anyone on this forum will use it for crimefighting purposes.

I'm not locking this thread because technically, nothing illegal has been discussed.

But it's going to be watched verrrry carefully.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Umm try googling for these

Perfect Keylogger
Iopus 007 Starr

Had used them long time before so no idea about their availability now .. try googling.

digen

Youngling
evildeadregeneration said:
what the deep and mod's doing?????Is it allowed???????I want an explanation for them...

On a lighter note Deep is playing around with Banning machine gun,while the others including me are monitoring everyone with spy cams :D

On a serious note the next time around if you feel a topic/thread is unfit then just report it .No need to post & ask what anyone is doing.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Perfect Keylogger and sckeylog the best u wud get...to b frnak i have always used it for wrong purposes and everybody wud..strange still running

digen said:
what the deep and mod's doing?????Is it allowed???????I want an explanation for them...

On a lighter note Deep is playing around with Banning machine gun,while the others including me are monitoring everyone with spy cams :D

On a serious note the next time around if you feel a topic/thread is unfit then just report it .No need to post & ask what anyone is doing.

ANY WAY GUYS USE OF KEYLOGGER'S is come to legal........After i come to it by browseing....And i dont care any f*** **** ****..........

hi dudde watch ur words :twisted:

what the deep and mod's doing?????Is it
ANY WAY GUYS USE OF KEYLOGGER'S is come to legal........After i come to it by browseing....And i dont care any f*** **** ****..........

mobile_freak_2020 said:
hi dudde watch ur words :twisted:

what the deep and mod's doing?????Is it

what the hell u doing man????U just combine one post with the another one...And u saying watch ur words ??? i have u on :lol: :lol:

mvishnu

Broken In
I had a keylogger once.. What i forgot to do was uninstall nnorton. Each time my windows started, norton used to say... "some prog. is trying to change settings... Press OK to restart."

the funny thing was, only the OK button was there. so each time i turned on my comp, i had to restart.

Finally got rind of the problem by delleting norton through dos.

OP
R

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
I AM EXTREMELY SORRY to have offended the members so badly.
I didn't mean to use the keylogger for illegal purposes !
Rest assured about that.
I have the ability and the skill to get most of the things that you people use keyloggers for :wink:

But it is just taht my cousin turned up this week and I have come to know that he has been using my comp to log into the account that the rest of my family uses (with permission, from my father).
Whenever I come into the room I hear the sound of fast clicking (probably he closes the windows that he doesn't want me to see) and hence my desperateness to get a keylogger to monitor his activities.

THATS the EXPLANATION that I have to ofer.
If you still think that I am going to use it for illegal purpose.....I can't help it.

But sorry anyway....
No OFFENCE meant.
I know that I have been here for a long time and ned to conduct myself with some more responsibility.
So S-O-R-R-Y !
And I will try to take care before posting any offending material from now on.

nil_3

In the zone
In January 2003 Digit Mindwire Cd there was a program "Boss Everywhere" which had al the features rajkumar_personal has asked for.

champ_rock

champ_rock
frankly... keyloggers can be detected ......

but my fav is use Google Desktop Search... it automatically indexes most of the web pages u visit... its safe... and no body has suspicion on it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom