Kazaa Not Connecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Need Help Fast guys......Today i just installed Kazaa Resurrection And since it didnt connect i uninstalled it and After that my Earlier installed Kazaa lite v2.4.3 Could not connect as well.....as it was working fine just a while ago.....I dont think this is a firewall probs so plzzz some Other opinions plzzz :cry:

FasTrack

Journeyman
Check the registry for correct entries

I faced this problem too, must be a registry problem.

The Comp is not recognising the program so this is happenning

ishaan

Padawan
no its not shut dwon worked fine 4 me

had dat same prob

jsu changed my username, email into sum uda stuff like john@kazza or sumthing

and then just put a few files in ur shared folder if its empty or if only 1 or 2 files r dere

dis is all da stuff i did n it worked
mebe sum part isnt necesarry but i dono

mebe changin da username n stuff changed da regisrty n kinda refreshed it so da thing became fine agn....i dono all i kno is dat my kazaa works now

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thank God Saved from being Doomed.....It connected Just in a Few while....I suppose Just got a little Anxious for a while....anyways Thanks all u guys....and yeah Ishaan I suppose ur trick is handy for other Users as well thnx mate...... :D

@Sourabh Don't Even Say that Kazaa has been Shutdown.....Its What My download is Survivng on right now.....lol :D

Sourabh

Laptoping
kazaa has become an out-dated p2p now
u cant trust it anyways
well its good for dialup users in india or mere smallband subscribers

i use e-mule for my downloads

go4inet

In the zone
allwyndlima said:
Well Need Help Fast guys......Today i just installed Kazaa Resurrection And since it didnt connect i uninstalled it and After that my Earlier installed Kazaa lite v2.4.3 Could not connect as well.....as it was working fine just a while ago.....I dont think this is a firewall probs so plzzz some Other opinions plzzz :cry:

Most of Kaaza's Server have been closed, i might think thts ur core problem or else checking your proxy setting are right.

And You have mentioned tht, you have installed more than 2 - 3 types of kaaza.com. So registry must have been screwed.

Check them too

Regards,
Vinay

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dont Worry People i got is BAck online and is working like a breeze now.....Just like Old times..... :D

@Go4inet what Is Me Mentioning 2-3 Types of Kazaa.com :shock:.....WHat is said mate was that i had just Installed Kazaa Resurrection Instead of its previous Version...... 8) Anyways Thanks for Ya Help :lol:

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
y do ppl get hyperactive on the name of KAZAA ..

yaar .. kazaa is old .. but its not dead ..
i still use it
half of junta simply discards kazaa by calling it old and unuseful..
but thats not so
i still find most of stull on kazaa which i cannot find on either DC++ or Bittorrent ( the latest p2ps .. as u wud say )
shareaza and emule are the nearest to database of kazaa

if u still find kazaa not connecting then pm me ..
i'll send u kazupernodes file

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
alib_i said:
y do ppl get hyperactive on the name of KAZAA ..

yaar .. kazaa is old .. but its not dead ..
i still use it
half of junta simply discards kazaa by calling it old and unuseful..
but thats not so
i still find most of stull on kazaa which i cannot find on either DC++ or Bittorrent ( the latest p2ps .. as u wud say )
shareaza and emule are the nearest to database of kazaa

if u still find kazaa not connecting then pm me ..
i'll send u kazupernodes file

What exactly does the kazaa supernode function do?????...i have it along with the kazaa lite tool pack......and one more query when it sasy more sources reuired or remotely qeued does it mean that the users have disconnected me from their side :? .....and yea Alib_i i agree with ya as kazaa is not dead at all...dun know why these people make so much fuss about it and compare it to that dumb sharezaa.....i have all my audio and video file contribution dedicated to kazaa itself.....much of it which i could hardly find on bit Torrent and Sharezaa and other P2P....anyways kazaa still rocks for me.... :twisted:

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
krazydude said:
I m having probs in connection to strong DC++, it does not search any files for me

Damm I am going off topic

go to
settings->strong dc++->client emulation->switch it to DC++
see if it helps

allwyndlima said:
What exactly does the kazaa supernode function do?????...i have it along with the kazaa lite tool pack
supernode is nothing but IP address of someone whu's running kazaa
supernodes which come with kazaa are IP addresses of machines where kazaa runs. there are a lot of ppl whu keep running kazaa. supernodes are collection of such IPs.
eveytime u connect to a supernode, the supernode list in your computer is flushed and refreshed.
allwyndlima said:
......and one more query when it sasy more sources reuired or remotely qeued does it mean that the users have disconnected me from their side :?
not really .. may be you are not able to connect to them
or simply that .. lots of ppl are uploading from them .. and you have to wait in queue for the file
allwyndlima said:
.....and yea Alib_i i agree with ya as kazaa is not dead at all...dun know why these people make so much fuss about it and compare it to that dumb sharezaa.....i have all my audio and video file contribution dedicated to kazaa itself.....much of it which i could hardly find on bit Torrent and Sharezaa and other P2P....anyways kazaa still rocks for me.... :twisted:
i agree man ..
kazaa's content is maximum .. more than any other p2p software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom