KASPERSKY HEEEEEEEEEELPPPP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

technomodel

Journeyman
Guys just half an hour back i downloaded the Kaspersky personal edition and installed it after uninstalling Norton. nd know what happened? THE DAMNED THING'S ENTIRELY IN GERMAN, I CANT MAKE ANY HEAD OR TAIL OF IT :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x .
When i try uninstalling it from the addremove programs list, some f*****g
german dialogue box opens up, the only english thing being 'OK'. when i click on it, nothing happens. i cant delete the folder manually for fear of messing up the system.
WHAT DO I DO GUYS ??????????
HLP PLZZZZ

stone cold

Broken In
technomodel said:
Guys just half an hour back i downloaded the Kaspersky personal edition and installed it after uninstalling Norton. nd know what happened? THE DAMNED THING'S ENTIRELY IN GERMAN, I CANT MAKE ANY HEAD OR TAIL OF IT :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x .
When i try uninstalling it from the addremove programs list, some f*****g
german dialogue box opens up, the only english thing being 'OK'. when i click on it, nothing happens. i cant delete the folder manually for fear of messing up the system.
WHAT DO I DO GUYS ??????????
HLP PLZZZZ

its like ur stuck in the middle of s**t. may be u can try 1 thing go to google or some toher translation page just select the text copy ant past it then translate it it may help u a bit.

swatkat

Technomancer
If u cant make out,then delete the Kaspesky folder and then download a software called RegSupreme and using this remove all obselete entries.The using RegCleaner remove entries made by Kaspersky Labs.By this method not all the files are removed but this works.
Then download the english version of AntiVirus and install it in the SAME path as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom