K8M Neo-V Vs K8MMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
they are based on same via chipset but MSI K8M Neo-V is better in all terms from its counterpart

goobimama

 Macboy
How the hell do you guys remember these motherboard numbers? I seriously can't figure out the difference between one or the other and in the end, I succumb to buying the Intel Original boards.....

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
goobimama said:
How the hell do you guys remember these motherboard numbers? I seriously can't figure out the difference between one or the other and in the end, I succumb to buying the Intel Original boards.....

because i own one.who the hell guy won't remember its onw mobotherboard name.:Dhuh

i have the same mobo(k8mmv) u are talking.it is good when the price factor comes in.
pros
it has a two sata ports.
two ide ports
onboard gfx
cheap price
good performance

Cons
mirco atx(crappy layout)airflow is not good
two memmory slots(i expect a mobo to have atleast 4)
for neo i can't comment
now from the website

for K8M Neo
check here *www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=621
__________________________________________-
for k8mm-v
check this *www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=647

Last edited:
OP
samrulez

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
gary4gar said:
because i own one.who the hell guy won't remember its onw mobotherboard name.:Dhuh

i have the same mobo(k8mmv) u are talking.it is good when the price factor comes in.
pros
it has a two sata ports.
two ide ports
onboard gfx
cheap price
good performance

Cons
mirco atx(crappy layout)airflow is not good
two memmory slots(i expect a mobo to have atleast 4)
for neo i can't comment
now from the website

for K8M Neo
check here *www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=621
__________________________________________-
for k8mm-v
check this *www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=647

naaaa...k8m neo v is also the same
2 ram slots
5 PCI slots
1 AGP slot
2 SATA
2 IDE

And 1 more question ...
which is the higest CPU in 754??....

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
samrulez said:
naaaa...k8m neo v is also the same
2 ram slots
5 PCI slots
1 AGP slot
2 SATA
2 IDE

And 1 more question ...
which is the higest CPU in 754??....
i have k8mm-v and it has 3 pci slots only also k8mm-v is micro atx & neo v is atx.so neo is better.i will the best cpu not highest in 754 is 3000+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom