k800i or k700i

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

You gotta be kidding me! How can you even mention the two in the same breath! There is absolutely no comparison. And if thats not worse enough, K700i is discontinued and K800i is not available in India. Seriously dude, you gotta do your homework well. To give you an idea, K700i would have cost you around 7k and K800i around 19k. Now tell me, is there any comparison?

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well dis thread seems 2 b confused....dude plz b precise wat compairsn u want....i was almost dead wen i saw k700i vs k800i though theres only 100 difference...

Enjoy~!

K

krazyfrog

^^ @pathiks The only difference between K790i and K800i is that K800i is a 3G phone and has a secondary camera for video calls and it lacks EDGE. Whereas K790i has EDGE and lacks 3G. SE developed K800i for markets where 3G is implemented by service providers whereas K790i was for markets that are yet to experience 3G but have EDGE. There are no other differences. So there is no question of K790i being better than K800i. They are for different markets. K800i would be useless in India. Similarly K790i would be useless in a place where 3G is available. Unlike Nokia, SE doesn't believe in having both 3G and EDGE at the same time in one phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom