K800 - 3G, Cyber-shotâ„¢ phone with 3.2 Megapixel camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadipa

Padawan
Two new Cyber-shotâ„¢, 3.2 Megapixel camera phones announced today...

One of the first Sony Ericsson phones to be branded Cyber-shotâ„¢, the K800 is a dual-mode UMTS phone with a 3.2 Megapixel camera with autofocus and 16x digital zoom. It has the full range of mobile entertainment and business features including video telephony, Memory Stick Microâ„¢ removable storage (up to 1G available), video streaming, full HTML browser, RSS feed support, and impressive music and video players.

In an industry first, Google's Blogger and Web Search integrate with the camera and the phone's UI to support personal blogging with a preloaded picture blogging application.

The K800 has a 320x240 pixel, QVGA, 262K color display and supports Sony Ericsson's Javaâ„¢ Platform 7 (JP-7) with a range of JSRs, including Advanced Multimedia Supplements (JSR 234) for enhanced camera and image handling. Mobile Java 3D gaming is supplemented with A/B gaming buttons for landscape mode gaming.

The K800 will be available during Q2 2006.
*developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/products/phonegallery/k800/p_k800.jsp

Biplav

In the zone
wow adi thats some hot news to begin march:p..
and any idea wats it gonna cost like?????:))

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
>>Any idea when its expected in Indian Market?

.. Can we expect a fall in prices of walkman .. I guess so.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The price of W550i has already fallen. I bought it at Rs. 15,000 and at present it's retailing at Rs. 13,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom