k790i?? plzz help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*GandaBerunda*

Drool!...Vista
Ive fallen in love wit the camera and the music player of k790i, and im thinking of buying it. But ive heard that it keeps hanging and also the joystick is supposed to be bad. A friend of mine says moto rokr e6 is a better choice. What do u say? Im really confused:confused:

azzu

AJJU
using K790i from 3 months just one hang ...
Xcellent CAm and music...
takes timeto adjust with joystick but its awesome mobile take it man ...

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Whats da cost of K790i? I think now it comes with 1G card.

But considering N73 Imaging @ 12.5k, is it really wise to go for K790i?

And nybody knows if the headset volume is gud and can be compared with K750/W700? im askin coz nowadays new W series has low headset volumes like W850 or 880.

azzu

AJJU
k790i is 12.5 k with 1 gig Card..
its an awesome buy. For xcellent cam and music .
iam not a Se fanboy i my self a n70 user( my sis has k790i) but still feel ...
k790i beats n73..

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Me too like K790i but the screen of N73 is damn gud nd large.
And also the speaker volume.

Do K790i has gud speaker volume?
But My W700i beats N73ME in speaker volume with the new acoustic drivers:p

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
I had K790i for almost a year..Its a good phone and fast operation compared to N70, n72, n73. Its a complete java phone. You get good clarity cam too.

hoodiboy

Broken In
I m Now usin SE K790i...!!!!
itz a Gr8 Fone CombiNed WiTh GooD CaM N SouNd QualiTY....!!!!
itz much BeTTer ThaN N73 Bcoz N73 hangz 2 Much N itz 2 Slow soMtimZ....
But no SuCh proBlmz 4 K790i....
Go N BuY iT DuDe...!!

sabret00the

Youngling
I'am been using the K790i for about a year now....I would say not bad phone but really miss the Symbian OS of the Nokia phones....very good cam + good music. However remember its not a smartphone...infact a very dumb phone...the joystick gives a lot of problems if you are the type who plays a lot of tennis(one of the embedded games) on it. I had a walkman headset which went bust in 3 months...very bad service they asked me to throw away a Rs.1500 headset...I would say with the kind of service Nokia comes with stick to Nokia n73....even I was a strong supporter of SE....but trust me I've learnt my lesson the hard way....next phone is anything but a SE.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
hey K790i is a gr8 fone.....but personal pick is N73 Imaging Edition(U guys r still talking abt N73 normal 'n' ME editions,even if aravind_n20 said this).

I has gud cam dat stands up to cybershot+ gud sound + Symb. OS + 3G + dat damn gud Screen.

This edition is light 'n' doesn't hangs frequently like older editions.

I think this edition comes packed with 1GB m sick.......and now K790i is becoming an old fone.

sabret00the

Youngling
power_8383 said:
N73 ME Rocks

please dont make emotional comments...what is the basis of your comparison. Although I havent used a N73 but I have used other series60 for eg.6600,3230,etc phones from Nokia before and I have been a huge fan of SE too. Having said that I have used the SE T610 followed by the K750i and now finally using a K790i....although I hate to admit it there are two reasons why I would like to go back to nokia:
1) I miss the smartphone features
2) I miss the awesome sales and support of Nokia.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
sabret00the said:
Although I havent used a N73 but I have used other series60 for eg.6600,3230,etc phones from Nokia before
You have a lot of catching up to do. Those phones you mentioned are prehistoric. Get your hands ASAP on a E51 or 5700 to see what Nokia S60 has become since your last experience with it. You'll be pleasantly surprised and realise what you've missed all this time. :)

Last edited:
OP
*GandaBerunda*

*GandaBerunda*

Drool!...Vista
the budget for my phone is 12k max. wat other options do i have other than k790i?

and il have to use the phone, for atleast 2 more yrs, so it needs to be rough and tough. im basically looking for a very gud camera and music phone...

Last edited:

sabret00the

Youngling
Only buy a SE K790i if you are not a rough user...if you need to claim service or warranty then steer clear of SE....Nokia n73 is a good option if you want to claim warranty...I would do some research and try to dig up a list of phone in ur budget...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
going by features N73 ME rocks

as far as i know music in it must be good ! since its a N series ME phone !
camera is good anyway

dunno its price now though ! if its 14k around extend budget and go for it

power_8383

Eager to learn.
I was wanted to clear everyones doubt by saying N73 ME rocks because everyone was saying it hangs, it is slow etc etc.

I've never faced any such problem.

It is blazingly fast as compared to any other Nseries phone infact I've also compared it with some of the SE phones & N73 didnt disappointed me.

busyanuj

In the zone
*GandaBerunda* said:
Ive fallen in love wit the camera and the music player of k790i, and im thinking of buying it. But ive heard that it keeps hanging and also the joystick is supposed to be bad. A friend of mine says moto rokr e6 is a better choice. What do u say? Im really confused:confused:

you can lay your fears to rest... there's no such major issue with k790i... you can go ahead and buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom