Just wana buy a headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikramkh

Broken In
i was thinkin of gettin a headset for listenin to music late nights or peacefully from the computer i was first thinkin of buyin simple ear phones but i saw this philips headset at my friends place really liked just wonderin are there ny better in the market or which model in philips is the best.

Kniwor

Learner
I just purchsed an i-ball vibrance for 850 and i must say it is great fun playing games with it.....

It needs 2 AAA batteries and vibrates with the sound generating a great effect.....

Never used philips but i have used Sony headphones before and the quality is not differenciable, but when vibrance is turned on, Mine Rocks

h_kunte

Journeyman
In terms of quality, Sony, i-ball, creative all are good. One can not really point out any "best" from the lot.

Personally I prefer the creative headsets. They have IMHO the best "surround" experience coupled with the deepest bass sound. I have taken professional DJ training & have got to work extensively with high end headsets. At first I used the locally available pieces, but they used to conk off within a couple of months. I have been using a creative headset for the past year without any issues & with a lot of pleasure! For more info on creative headsets, refer to the following link:

*in.creative.com/products/welcome.asp?category=437&

HK

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Depends on how far you can extend your budget. I would recommend Sennheiser if you want a good high-end headset. If you want stick with low/mid-end then I would suggest Sony. I own a pair of Sony Street Style phones that I got for $25 off Amazon and they're well worth the money.

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
hey dude the thing is that the creative delaer here says that he doesnt have an idea about the the creative headsets would you be kind engh to let me know that wats the cost of creative hq 1300 headset a rough idea would also help

G

gxsaurav

if u want a headphone, look no further, get a Philips HP-250 for Rs 900, i m using it right now, tooooo good for anything, although it's not a PC headphone but a Music system headphone so it has no Mic in it, but u can get a cheap mic for Rs 50 these days anyway

philips also has some other models, in HP series, I baught mine from Planet M, so if possible go there & check yourself, how is the sound quality

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
well the thing is i am little confused with these two choices philips hp 250 or sonys mdr-xd200. which one is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom