Just finished PREY..Suggest next..

Suggest next game.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Just finished PREY....Playing FARCRY.....

Hi ALL,

I just finished PREY and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the game. It was more of a puzzel rather than action. You hardly get to fight truly, more efforts goes in finding the way, but still it was refreshing. I felt the mother was fairly easy to defeat. Nee way nice to complete. OK which game next you all suggest. I do not have FEAR yet, I played the demo and that would have been my next choise, but I do not have it yet, so leaving FEAR which game you suggest next.....lets have poll as well.

Last edited:
yeah cod2 is a great ww2 game and it feels like v r in the battle especially with ur card(7800) Half Life 2 is not just shootin u hav 2 use ur brains at times or u will get stuck

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Ya FarCry with 1.33 patch surely looks awesome nd its gameplay is unchallengable. HL2 Episode1 is lil better than HL2 but its a much shorter game.

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
If you go with the posts FarCry is ahead but if you look at the poll results.....surprisingly Splinter Cell:Chaos theory leads, lets wait for couple of days more than I will start with which ever games wins.

cod2 will never disappoint u with hours of multiplayer experience which keeps ur hand glued to ur mouse if u hav original game and good adsl connection

Third Eye

gooby pls
esumitkumar said:
HL2 is pretty boring pakau type saa.....

COD2 is great ..feels like u r in war :D

You are saying opposite...

Half life 2 is a very good game and Call of duty 2 is so easy and repetitive.

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
sam41 said:
you should try bioshock

Bioshock!!....never heard, I know systemshock, though never tried.
I think I should start with Half Life or SC:CH then Far Cry. I knew about Half Life's popularity but never expected same for SC:CH, and after the poll I am really tempted to play that before HL II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom