Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
Well guys what do u think abt this game..

i got my hands on it and played a few mins.. the action is definately insane

get a load here:
GameSpot score : 7.2(PC)
*image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/5/925085_60310_front.jpg
Just Cause is able to justify its relative brevity and disrespect for physical law with some extremely visceral and often satisfying action.-Gamespot

Thumbnails
*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/236/925085_20060825_thumb002.jpg*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/149/932363_20060530_thumb005.jpg

*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/127/925085_20060508_thumb012.jpg*image.com.com/gamespot/images/2006/127/925085_20060508_thumb002.jpg

Here is what i think:(have just played for few mins tho)
The game definately is kool and very much biased by GTA SA. The main story line is abt overthrowing a govt. U start village by village. The game and its graphics are like a cross between Farcry(lousious beaches and forests), GTA SA(whole city n varied missions) and Battlefield 2(vehicle mounted guns). Though i think there is a bit of cartoonish factor to it, like the guns feel so small and sound like balloon punctures.

I will write more if u guys are interested and after i have played some more.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
already completed the game , the visuals are stunning . the gameplay is novelty for very short time , then u get bored doing the same things with absolutely lame missions. The main missions suck and the side missions are not even worth checking. The story is a disaster , infact no story in the game.

The game had many possibilities to be better , after completing the game you want to play more , but there is nothing really to do in that huge beautifully made world. The story needed to be deeper , and the missions had to have variety like GTA or Mafia

pra_2006

A S S E M B L E
i am waiting for this game i think it will be a good game i have seen this game review in so many sites

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
extremely boring game with stunning visuals.... same on the lines of Tomb raider Legends but much inferior to it.

initially, the stunts may feel insane and novel but after playing for some 10-15 min, u will realize that it is getting monotonous. The missions are real B$hit with extremely lame levels and the AI is really pathetic. Don't even dare to think that this game comes any close to GTA:SA.

Game shud hv been named as NO CAUSE or LOST CAUSE rather than JUST CAUSE. :D

Got so much bored after playing 20 min that I had to play a real adrenaline pumping level of Serious Sam SE and a long intense chase of NFS:MW. :) :)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Big dissapointment. 10 mins into the game and I scrapped it. Who would have thought that you could sour over the tree tops just by opening your parachute while riding a bike? And the vehical physics are the worst ever!

vmp_vivek

In the zone
I agree with Tarey. The game has good environments, but the storyline and the missions are not that good. The stunts are pretty good though, in which, you can hang out on vehicles anywhere whether on land, water or in air and jump and fly all the way down using parachutes. It feels much more like GTA overall, but hey, GTA has its own legacy! This thing sucks in its side missions too. Overall, I would give somewhere around 6.8 (Fair) out of 10.

OP
Rollercoaster

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
to tell u the truth.. i dont think that the game is that dumb as u guys are saying it.. i definately am enjoying it.. he insane stunts are kool too.

and i tottaly agree that it is an insult to GTA SA if compared with JC :)

i think after i will play atleast for a few days... an if it gets boaring then i will sure post here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom