just bought ep630 for 650rs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
i bought a creative ep630 from mahavir electronics on lamington rd in mumbai.
i got it for 650rs. which is really cheap.

he gae me a shop bill said no warranty.
the packaging looks like it is genuine coz i have seen my friends ep630 which he got with his dell xps lappy.

well a review of the quality is not really necessary as we all know how good it is.
but just to add my views it is really good. i listened to it on my nokia n73, my ipod and my pc sounds good on all.

PS: i watch movies on vlc and songs on banshee any special settings to get better output like equaliser settings etc
ALSO tell for n73 best settings in music player. thx.

EDIT:Just googled and found out abt the silver ring test for ep630 to detect fakes. well i am happy to say that mine PASSES this test.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Wats the silver ring test?
does it deals with the close observation of the silver colored ring?

btw a new EP 630 dun have the package similar to the one than comes with XPS. EP-630 comes with rectangular crystal orange packaging with transparent front and cables are wrapped behind.
But in XPS packageing it comes either in a black cloth pouch with name XPS audio on it or in a small all black box with Creative written on all sides. Also two huge barcodes on the back.

OP
T

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
^^ i have it in the xps packaging u just mentioned with all details u siad
i guess thats why he is able to give cheap

BTW the only thing that is NOT there in packaging is XPS AUDIO written. where shuld it be?
rest all like black box with barcode and black pouch and plstic cover and earbuds of diff sizes are there
and it sounds good too.

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
I read somewhere that Dell is charging Rs.450 for EP-630

So probably he has bought it in bulk from Dell (legally or illegally) and then selling it for Rs.650

Retail EP-630 comes in a different packaging compared the ones provided with XPS.

Anyway, its a good deal for you, congrats :)

OP
T

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
so how is someone supposed to buy frm dell for 450?
any ideas?
lets say i hv bought a lappy of dell xps in last 1.5 months will that help?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i gt a card with my lappy saying,
"Get a great price on another pair of premium EP-630 noise-isolating earphones by Creative.
Go to www.dell.com"

and i already got two pairs of EP-630 bundled.
But its gr8 if i can get more. Atleast i can sell it locally. Most of my frens are buying it for 820/- for the crystal box pack locally with bill nd warranty.

OP
T

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
well dominator hwy dont u call della nd ask what price they r offering for that might mbe helpful for many to know

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
630/- for the ep-630 wud be awesome :D . Earphones are nice, have been using them since last two months :)

uppalpankaj

Ambassador of Buzz
I got 2 buy earphones soon..Which one shud I go 4?? EP-630 or HPM-70.. Which one will b better?? Please suggest..

Renny

Padawan
Instead of these earphones can we instead use sony ericsson's earphones that come with the walkman series and have the same or better sound quality.

A

ankitsagwekar

Wats the silver ring test?
does it deals with the close observation of the silver colored ring?

*img442.imageshack.us/img442/6673/dscn2104mediumtm5dz5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom