js needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabish3

Broken In
hi friends i've notice one thing when searching on google that when i search for any thing it displays search result in this it include some site which contains text you have searched for and the topic and when click on them there was nothing i know it is the magic of a js and i also wants to put it into my site can any one give me any script relating to this

jal_desai

In the zone
hi friends i've notice one thing when searching on google that when i search for any thing it displays search result in this it include some site which contains text you have searched for and the topic and when click on them there was nothing i know it is the magic of a js and i also wants to put it into my site can any one give me any script relating to this

ya i know wat u mean... i have experienced it... i think it takes the key words from our search and simply put them as their search result even if tht word is not present on tht website... normally sick web developers do this to increase hits or to pull ppl to their site... For example if u search for "PRIYANKA CHOPRA PICS" ... then they will take these words and append it to some catchy words and show u like this "Priyanka chopra pics priyanka chopra n**e priyanka chopra latest priyanka chopra hot" .... i donno abt the js script but i had given u the logic behind it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom