Job search

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amritha

I am on the look out of jobs in the marketing field and have registered my profiles in some of the job sites such as naukri and timesjobs. My friend suggested that i try out clickjobs too. Heard that it is good. Have any of you guys had the experience of getting jobs through these job sites? Please share it here.

jatt

In the zone
sure, friends if you have good experiences then you can get good jobs through these sites

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Yeah a lot of these jobsites are very good but always beware, most of placement agencies register themselves on these job sites which will make your process a bit difficult. So try identifying genuine companies on these sites instead of placement agencies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ Actually I had worked as a recruiter with one Consultancy. they are totally professional. There are however some consultancies which make the process longer.

Sometimes is even faster to get a good job thro consultancy over walkin.

OP
A

amritha

All you guys do sound positive. So i have registered my profile in clickjobs too. Waiting for some positive responses. Will keep you guys posted.

OP
A

amritha

Hey guys.... i have been receiving some job alerts from all these sites. And from clickjobs, i have been receiving alerts through my mobile phone. I had registered for this feature through which one can receive job alerts on the phone and can also apply to the jobs through the phone itself. Its a nice feature. Now have to get ready for the jobs.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
I think u r promting clickjobs in a very different way
do u think we are fool
its a type of spam too
but in a different manner
clickjobs features
lol

OP
A

amritha

almighty said:

Trying to act oversmart is it? I am just trying to share some valuable information with regard to my experience. Your idea of reading between lines doesn't impress me.

Anyways guys.... received two more alerts from naukri.com and am planning to go for the interview on the following week. So all preparations up for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
he he he
am overoveroversmart
got it...spammer
and now u traced so telling us abt naukri.com
rofl

OP
A

amritha

Some of my friends from college attended a training session. The session is for four weekends. Next week they are going to train on interview skills, so would be attending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom