"Jericho"-AWESOME game.have anyone played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
It seems many dont know this game by codemasters...coz of bad review by gamespot ,
There seems to be a controvery surrounding this game.it seems for better review by these top sites,dev have to pay a good sum,which codemaster have not done..for more detail visit gamespot's forum and to jericho's thread.
Ok i have played and finished this game few days back.to say the truth,this game is AWESOME..
please see gamespot for more detail,ar i cant give it,as i am writing this from my mobile.the success of this game is yöü never feel lonely , only at few occasion,ar yöü control 5 characters each with special powers and weapons..yöü must play this game..
Initially yöü will have limited weapons only.but after some level yöü will have many weapons and power.many will think what the hell with the end,but since it seems that there may be a continuation,end seems more ok..for me.

Please do share your comments here.and i request someone to post pics and links regarding the game.thanks

bkpeerless

In the zone
hmmmm i thought so when i read gamespot revew i will buy this game next month and play there r very few real horror gmes on market now and i love horrorrrrrrrr haaaahaaahaaaa

amitava82

MMO Addict
Here is a zero-punctuation review: *www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/.../2633-Zero-Punctuation-Clive-Barker-s-Jericho

rajasekharan

Youngling
i have played the demo provided by chip, or pc world????, dont remember ...

and i liked it a lot...:)
superb graphics, and game play,
suits my style ....thats all i care ,
i dont bother with reviews....:), if i like it , i will play it , rest , i throw away , no matter what the review says

Who

Guess Who's Back
rajasekharan i liked your style, i mean all those reviewres aren't Gods or kings they are also men (or women), if we like a game don't see the score , see the game....

Pathik

Google Bot
All the reviewers gave Jericho Low ratings.. so i didnt take it..
Looks like i ll hav to try it now...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Well guys i think whoever haven played yet can give a try.coz its really good. I liked it.ar above said...reviewers are also humans with feeling and other things..we all know that likes and dislikes are dependent on individuals...

As far as i can say ..this is good..

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
The game is less about horror , rather its most about gore :p .. graphics are fine , characters are good ... overall a nice game ..

nik_for_you

In the zone
bored of old fps now..
my f**ng laptop does not let me play new games..

hope some one invert graphics card for lappy

x3060

A LOTR fan
play it . . its a beautiful game . . . and as i stated early in this thread . you be the judge , dont go for reviewes . . :) (Rajasekharan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom