Java programming..how can I distribute java program....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manojap

Broken In
I am new 2 java program,the problem now face is that I don't know how can I distribute my java program.I read about JRE files,and learn that it is executable one.How can I run/execute a JRE file..please help me?

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
If you want to distribute the binaries of your software then do remember that .class files can be reverse engineered to get your original-looking source code...

Nawab

Broken In
but nowdays you are allowed to set options to make distributable running code in such firm that it can't be reverse-engg ( Normal Ways ;) )
like if you are using IDEs like Netbeans, Eclipse ... when you export your code as JAR, option is being displayed... similar settings can be achieved via some command line switches...

Nawab

Broken In
but nowdays you are allowed to set options to make distributable running code in such firm that it can't be reverse-engg ( Normal Ways )
like if you are using IDEs like Netbeans, Eclipse ... when you export your code as JAR, option is being displayed... similar settings can be achieved via some command line switches...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom