• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Jasubhai Digital Media is no more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
The_Devil_Himself said:
no effect cos forum is owned by raaabo and his property if I am not wrong.And besides digit is gonna be the same yaar,only the highest bosses have changed.

This forum is Raaabo's property :?: :?: my god !!! where from you got this info?? :D
Dear, this forum is maintained by Jasubhai Digital Media and Raaabo is/was just an admin of the forum. :)
I think no major change will happen to the mag and forum if 'Digit' is published through any other company. Let's see what happens... ;)

x3060

A LOTR fan
what the hell . . come on . . i was starting to feel like a family here. :-(

do i need to increase my post count to 300 plus to stay here :-l. i can do that , if required . but i simply dont want to post for the sake of posting :-(. i hope forum remains the same . and will the price of mag rise ? what about the quality ?. . i think the december issue was the big flame before burn out :-(:-(. 5dvd , i thought it would get better , now ???

Last edited:

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Tapomay said:
This forum is Raaabo's property :?: :?: my god !!! where from you got this info?? :D
Dear, this forum is maintained by Jasubhai Digital Media and Raaabo is/was just an admin of the forum. :)
I think no major change will happen to the mag and forum if 'Digit' is published through any other company. Let's see what happens... ;)
You are in deep trouble my friend, for thou has dared to undermine our great lord raaaaaa....(insert 22342434234 more 'a')bo.

Anyway, seriously speaking I doubt if this move would affect the forum in any drastic manner.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Personal guess it is going to effect

9.9 Media Report said:
Online and Mobile plans
Earlier Jasubhai wasn’t able to enter the digital space to too great an extent because of a noncompete
agreement with a partner. We don’t have such restrictions now. We have very high
quality content. Things that we’ll look at are greater integration into the respective community of
readers, starting blogs, e-commerce. Jasubhai gives us access to 5 communities of readers. Maybe
look at lead generation. But there’s no timeline yet - we have just taken over. But you will see some
things in the online space over the next few weeks.
On entering CyberMedia territory
Jasubhai Digital gives us quick assess into 5 different communities. Today these are served in a
certain established, passive manner. We’ll be taking a different route - we’re trying to create a
community of users. People tend to be afraid to charge for some services, while we believe that
people will pay for good content. There’s space for value addition in a different way.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Lmao, I'll pay you absolutely 0 for the content.

Better start packing up your bags people along with mail ids of your friends.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
damn....!
way too bad.or good? time will tell..i hope those ppl dont mess with the forums and keep it ads free atleast.and i also hope mag content + everything to improve.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Better way to come on IRC and make a good community there too.

But I love this forum... I don't want to loose it... :(

praka123

left this forum longback
^i think they are talking about online e-magazine of digit like pcquest does! as this can be subscribed too!no need for hardcopy :p.anyways if they mess with the forum,i too may be leaving :( ofcourse i dont want to!

x3060

A LOTR fan
where are the admins????
2107306950_eddc6ea745_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom