Japan’s 5005x X-ray phone sees through underwear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Forget iPhone, here is the marvel of japanese technology; a mobile with x-ray vision which can see through your underwear :confused: . I don't know if it's a great prank or it's true but if it's true, then it should be banned for the sake of people's privacy ;-) .

Click Here (18+ only) : *mobilementalism.com/2007/06/24/japans-5005x-x-ray-phone-sees-through-underwear/

*www.wordpress.tokyotimes.org/?p=1639

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Re: Japan’s 5005x X-ray phone sees through underwear..

I can't wait to go to India fashion week with this phone :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Complete bullsh!t.Having learnt X-ray as a subject for 2 years I feel disgusted when people create such bullsh!t products labled X-RAY :mad: . BTW Its possible to get Infrared Pictures from a regular video cam and its proven :D

goobimama

 Macboy
OK, so I made that last bit up...actually, the whole thing's made up, but you probably guessed that anyway! Sorry to disappoint :)

What's wrong with this forum? Shouldn't this go into the chit chat section?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The American army and NSA had developed night vision goggles which could see through garments for possible weapons but it was banned for normal citizens.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
If Austin Powers, Ven Diesal (XXX 1) & SRK (Badshah) can have such glasses, then it is a possibility too :D

hailgautam

Youngling
Re: Japan’s 5005x X-ray phone sees through underwear..

gx_saurav said:
I can't wait to go to India fashion week with this phone :D

seriously speaking you would no t want to go into INDIA fashion week with such a phone..........it would be a horrible experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom