JAP Replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddpatel78

Right off the assembly line
AnyOne Know more about JAP Replacement Proxy any.......

JAP is restricted at my place. So expected to know any anonymous tool like JAP........

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
*www.publicproxyservers.com/

You can try those numerous other proxy servers. Without need for any 3rd Party Software :)

OP
D

ddpatel78

I don't want any webproxy.....and
I don't want any proxy that need to be install on pc that has unrestricted internet access.....

Let me know..... If u have other way

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
ddpatel78 said:
I don't want any webproxy.....and
I don't want any proxy that need to be install on pc that has unrestricted internet access.....

Let me know..... If u have other way
Dude! RTFA!

*www.publicproxyservers.com/page1.html

Edit: If you don't know how to use those IPs, Then go to connection settings of your Browser, Select Manual Proxy Configuration, Enter the IP and Port in the 'HTTP Proxy' box.

Last edited:
OP
D

ddpatel78

A Person already using JAP, TOR ...Need not to tell him how to use IP's and all...

Better to tell him all possible ways to surf anonymously.... Got it([xubz]).

It's a very kind request to sort out following error message, while connecting JAP information service.

"Error contacting the JonDonym information service"

I think JAP information service request is restricted by our administrator to surf anonymously.

So what to do next. Is there any other way...... (All configuration regarding JAP are correct, because it's working fine since last month. but from today onwards it's not working at all, it shows Error message.)

so anyone helpful in this regards.....

We are waiting......

Last edited:

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dude tell exactly what do you want do you want a install type of proxy or just simply a browsing type,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom