Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Hi friends,
In my town , our cable signal reception is very poor and distorted especially during 6 to11 pm for the last one week. We thought it might be a technical problem but yesterday our Cable wala displayed notice on their channels that some anti-social elements are using Jammers to distort the cable signals. They are saying that please report to local police if you find anyone doing any such spurious activity.
What I wanna know is how these jammers work and what can I or Our cable wala can do to restore our cable signal ???

Please help...

OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Hey Buddy , me too from karnal Haryana.Me too from DVIET. Congrats for getting selected in Infosys. And about this problem, they may be doing do for fun or they may be some people against our Cable wala i.e. competitors,etc.Now , how to solve the problem???

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
same problem but i want to know about jammer used in VIP's car.I have seen the jammer in Jharkhand's home minister Sudesh Mahto's TATA Safari. when any one goes in the car mobiles or any mobile activity stops with the distance of 60 meter from the car. how does it work?

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
well u need to get hightect to catch such a person. u need multi freq scanners and signal power meters to find out the jammer.

it will be difficult if the jammer is transmitting directly into the cable network.

believe it or not. a electronic hobbiest frnd of mine told me that the easiest way to disable the jammer is to disconnect each pair of nodes and electrocuting them. though i wouldnt recommend it.

BTW this could be a schield screen bogus material from the cable operators to hide some backend problems too :)

Last edited:
OP
~Phenom~

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
alright ,from the above links, we have understood ( a bit ) about what jamming is. Now , how exactly should we deal with it????
Any idea please.....

trulyitsdestiny

Right off the assembly line
Re: www.TheMobileJammers.Com

Hi all

Guys believe me, jammer has nothing to do with your cable connection. Mobile Jammer work on certain frequency and it block particularly that frequency only, it does not disturbs any other frequency.

www.TheMobileJammers.Com

If anybody have any queries related to mobile phone jammers they can contact above URL for more information.

--
Regards
Milan

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Re: Do you know mobile phone jammers are illegal?-www.wirelessphonejammer.com

someone told me it is illegal in most countries, could you tell me the reason? Why i can not use the mobile phone jammer?
Jamming is illegal because it can be used to interfere with other people's right to communicate freely with other people. How would you feel if you tried to call your girlfriend and a rival secretly jammed your signal?

It can also interfere, intentionally or unintentionally, with much more serious calls such as medical emergencies, vital business calls, police work, etc etc. In fact, jamming of any wireless transmission or any unauthorised transmission of radio waves is illegal. For a very good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom