Jalbum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manojap

Broken In
:lol: It is a good news for java users as well as others.Are u like to create a photo album.It is this all u need ,Jalbum a free ware for techies as well as others.This help u create html based frame file by show the source picture folder and destination folder.U can select many styles such as xp view etc & skins.There are lot of tutorial ,that helps u to make new skins..They don't forget to add a Java coders section.U can execute any strd jave statement using the console in the help menu.Then u can upload thin albums into internet directly from ur system by give the url.
Pls let me know how u feel?

*www.jalbum.net/

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
yeah i created JALBUM given with DIGIT to create few galleries for our techfest last year, was a nice software... but now I use...

MS powertoy>Photoshop Elements >Photoshop Album > Photoshop CS...

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have been using this one 6 months before Digit gave it on their CD :) Its a good software. It is made in Java (that is why Jalbum) and therefore various versions of different OS are also available. Skinnable interface of albums and those who know HTML can make any number of skins. Its a good software. Latest version can be downloaded from *www.datadosen.se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom