IVRS system/windows speech server

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanyaldk

the end begins....
hi... can u guyes tell me abt logicx behind this IVRS system and is it possible to develop and impliment such system on my pc with windows xp os. i know abt asterik bt i dont want linux os.
also i read from wikipedia that MS provides this microsoft speech srever for such IVRS,DTMF apps, has any one used this server????? can i make IVRS app using visual studio 2008+MS speech server????

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Yes, it possible but you would need to manually record those voices(do it yourself or your friends). also there are professional voice givers who give crystal clear voices but for a charge.

Using Computer Generated voice is also a option but voices are not clear and its very difficult to understand anything.

when you get all those required voices in WMV format and you could simple selection and control stuctures to make a algo.

If you asking for Phone in IVRS, it works on tone dialling, remember not the typical pulse dialing.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I have no specific experience developing a IVR application, as most Applications are custom made.
if you want to made one application contact companies like Cologicx Systems
they would made a custom made IRVs application for you according your specific requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom