Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreezer

Broken In
Hey ppl,
I've coded a software which hides text into pictures and protects it with a password. The software is "Concealar". Well, you must be thinking, so what?, we know a lot many ways to do that. The difference is -- You can't get an easier way of doing things...Coming onto technical details, it uses highly advanced cryptographic & steganographic algorithms...well only cryptographic...coz the steganographic module was written by me, and yes it don't work on the principle of hiding data in the least significant bits...its principle is different. In its cryptographic module, AES (Rijndael algo.) is used which is adopted as an encyption standard by the U.S government. The key size used by U.S govt. is 128 bits whereas the encyption key used in this software is of 256 bits... So, you can say that your data would even be safer than the U.S top-secret documents:D :evil: . Jokes apart, I submitted my software to Softpedia.com, and after testing it in their labs they've put it on their website too & by God's grace it is getting good reviews...5/5.
You can read more about it on:
*www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Encrypting/Concealar.shtml

But I want you ppl to check out this software & give your reviews/ suggestions...

Splash Screen : *aycu19.webshots.com/image/28818/2000467205319825332_rs.jpg

Encrypt Page: *aycu12.webshots.com/image/28211/2004059781316401588_rs.jpg

Decrypt Page: *aycu04.webshots.com/image/27763/2004039820945425120_rs.jpg

Softpedia Award:
*aycu15.webshots.com/image/27974/2004023707769449365_rs.jpg

Homepage: *concealar.googlepages.com
Downlaod: *concealar.googlepages.com/download2

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
+1 for india, 0 for pentagon cool job buddy u rock, u should patent that software or something like that

OP
Phreezer

Phreezer

Broken In
Thanx everyone. Even my friends & teachers told me to patent this algorithm, but i don't have the slightest idea how to go about it. I'm sure working on more programs, but those who know how students use their comps will understand in what mess their systems really are, so it'll take time...

OP
Phreezer

Phreezer

Broken In
That's why i never took it seriously. I'm just contented that ppl are using the software and its helping them in some way & that's the biggest reward. I replied to the above posts about that patent thing...That's all.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
hey dude...

patent it ASAP...

After few days, they may say... It was first implemented by "ME" and Phreezer theft "my technology / algorithm "...

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Good work should be appreciated.
Congrats.
And as said by people patent it quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom