iTunes Store Tops Three Billion Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
iTunes Store Tops Three Billion Songs
Music fans have now downloaded and purchased more than three billion songs from the iTunes Store, and “we’d like to thank all of our customers who have contributed to this incredible milestone,” said Eddy Cue, Apple’s vice president of iTunes. The world’s most popular online music, TV, and movie store, iTunes features a catalog of more than five million songs, 550 TV shows, and 500 movies, and it recently surpassed both Amazon and Target to become the third largest music retailer in the US.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
iTunes Music Store is a monopoly in the digital Music Market, obviously it topped.

Do you only read Apple releated news :D boy. I have never seen u posing anything else. Technology & computers is not limited to Apple only.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Add seven songs , Two music video and nemurous Video Podcasts in that from me :D .. I like iTunes Store because I can download free video Podcasts ... some of which are not available in india, there are lynda tutorials , Photoshop tutorials and tips and tricks.. also G4 TV :cool:. I download it all :D.

But same is not the case with iTunes software.. a real resource hogger :mad:

@saurav.. I think iTunes was the first online music store.

Other music stored I havent used like Urge or the local Indian stores. The indian stores have rediculous licence terms..
One can play the music file that are bought only on the computer where it was purchased. But in iTunes its not that case. you can play purchased music on any 5 authorised computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom