Issues with Vista x64 Ultimate Edition !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
Hi guyz..

m here again wid sm new probs dis time !! :D

1) Front Panel Audio Input jack doesnt work in Vista x64.. But it works fine in XP.. I tried changing each nd every setting with the realtek Audio Manager but couldnt find anything useful..

2) Am unable to download torrents in Vista.. Initially the speeds go up to 200Kbps but then all of a sudden a message pops up "Access Denied, Torrent error"..

Kindly help me out wid dis !!

Thanks

MiNiMaL_sAnItY

Broken In
1) Try disabling auto jack detection from the realtek audio manager.

2) Thats really a broad issue, what bittorrent client are you using? have you portforwarded?

OP
akshaykapoor_3

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
^^ m using uTorrent.... so u mean dis is an issue with Vista rite ?

i tried disabling d UAC and indexing on the drive as well .... but d prob persists

Last edited:

Renny

Padawan
Open up ur router config page(Mostly 192.168.1.1, User-admin, Password-password)

There setup the Utorrent Virtual Service and add a port, that'll foreward the port.

MiNiMaL_sAnItY

Broken In
Go to the folder where the torrent data is being downloaded and right click on the folder and then go th the security tab, and select your username from the list and tick on full control allow box.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Its not the problem I am facing then coz I don't have the audio drivers installed just now and still it ain't working.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I had installed it previously, it wasn't working. Now, I am using Windows Vista, my audio is working but not the front panel.

My bad, I meant the audio controlling software. As vista loads my audio drivers automatically, I din't install that software bundled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom