Isn't this wierd..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
guys..my mouse behaves a bit strange.

When browsing it sometimes gets stuck for a brief moment and
becomes active again..Sometimes I see that right click options
automatically pops up.. sometimes I found in Photoshop pages scroll down..

What would be the reason..? :-(

Wish to tell you I am using CCleaner as wel as updated AVG Internet
Security...and there hasnt been any warning yet.

shift

Seed is the Life!!
off topic : i've been searching your avatar for about 3 weeks..... finally ive got it...:D

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
U hv an optical or a roller ball mouse ?? coz this same thing used to happen to my roller ball mouse, infact, the pages used to auto scroll and sumtimes even the mouse pointer on the desktop screen used to move without my interaction, as if it was sum kinda black magic :D:D
--------------

If its an optical mouse, the sensors (wich are in contact with the rollers) hv gone bad, and its time to get a new one.. :)
--------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
windchimes

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
U hv an optical or a roller ball mouse ?? coz this same thing used to happen to my roller ball mouse, infact, the pages used to auto scroll and sumtimes even the mouse pointer on the desktop screen used to move without my interaction, as if it was sum kinda black magic :D:D
--------------

If its an optical mouse, the sensors (wich are in contact with the rollers) hv gone bad, and its time to get a new one.. :)
--------------

it is my optical mouse..
*www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1228_sad_person_crying.gif

Are you sure it is time to say RIP ..??

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well... never heard of an optical behaving like this.. but do one thing, test ur mouse on other CPU and also, get a spare (friend';s) mouse to get it checked onto ur port...

Or, if u really wanna change it, go in for a USB Optical Mouse, I hv an i-ball one and it really is fast and smooth.. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom