Is Windows Vista Sp1 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
I was a Windows Vista user till January this year and then migrated back to XP because of some application in compatibility and performance degradation.

Now I got Windows Vista SP1 RC2 from the CHIP DVD.

Now my question- Is Vista SP1 worth the wait? Does it solve the problems I mentioned earlier?Is Vista SP1 out?Should I reinstall Vista again?

jal_desai

In the zone
i have installed SP1 from chip dvd... it took lotta time (around 1.5 hours) to install it.... though there are no "VISIBLE" changes but the performance has increased.... i think u shud install it...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
i have installed SP1 from chip dvd... it took lotta time (around 1.5 hours) to install it.... though there are no "VISIBLE" changes but the performance has increased.... i think u shud install it...
That was RC version os vista SP1.

Download final version from microsoft site.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
I uninstalled Vista because it was slower and also because some softwares,drivers and games like the Logitech Keyboard and mousedriver(For that I curse Logitech because they have printed "Windows Vista Compatible" in the box of the keyboard and there is no Vista driver till now:mad: ),SAMI(San Andreas Mod Installer) and The Movies(One of my favourite games).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom