Saharika

In the zone
well changing face of the photo has been easy job for photoshoper
but many time i hear in news allegation to diff people and video
(especially politician)
and they deny
so what i want to know is
like photo is the changing face possible
has tha kind of software made ? that can change the face of the person like copy paste in photoshop in video
i hope not
any way if some body know drop answers
ok
saha
thanks
just a query for info

Hell ya,there r a trillion s/w out ther which does it.
How do u think hollywood movies are made Lord of the ring, Starwars
etc infact all the movies most of the part of the movie is shot indoors in front of a blue screen then morphed on to the final backgroud.
Stuff like Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier ,Adobe Premier Alien Skin infact the better ones are the ones on Apple like Apple Final Cut Pro
are the ones u need to do it.

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
well i dont mean mixing

well
i domt mean mixing two video
i mean ok
some other has done the stunts and shoot it
and after that
bring hero's face and copy and paste over stunt man face
ok may be some video terms rather than copy paste but things is so.
(by the way indian hero can do any thing himself :lol: )

ok i think u got it
we can do it in photoshop
well i think it is not possible as even i stunt scenes they hide thier face or show from distance
an yway if any body got real ?
please reply
i definately think that there are no trillion soft for it
thanks
saha

aadipa

Padawan
there cannt be any software for this...
u need to make it custom for your needs...
u need the digital map of the face ... and digital map of the actions performed. then only u can mix 2 and form a motion picture.

suhas_sm

Journeyman
but many time i hear in news allegation to diff people and video
(especially politician)
and they deny
Tehelka ha ;) i guess ya it is possible . If they can color Mughal-e-Azam Frame by frame then y cant they do this also frame by frame i guess... but that will take hell lot of time...
i definately think that there are no trillion soft for it
yep not yet :(
I will post more of this if find it .. i will ask my freind who is into video editing stuff .

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
well

well know what
at first i also gave a hasty reply
but the thing beyond....
is saying also can do that
means ok but i films to see them to do the things they never have in real life
ok means u bring a made video of actor then edit it
and shoot the new video keeping in mind with old one
then mix it
vitually many things is possible means u can dine with him
talk to him
roam with him or her....
so just an idea
but but i have also feelin gthat no software has been made and that is really good
by the way that frame by frame things well it will be like cartoon
an yway thanks
saha

Woooo

Ok once a while wen u get time try out any one of the adobe software mentioned.

Well wat ever u do with a poto can be done with a full lenght movie even.
The only difference is tat u will have to edit 100s of frames.so wen u can make a poto cry or smile by using simple prog like the age old Kai Super Goo u can also do it to a movie.For xample Have u seen the benq cell which has image morphing features if u click tro it and it perfectly changes ur face.Even more xamples can be give i moves from the 90's like say Forest Gump wer in Tom hanks was shown with JFk, Elvis Presley etc which very well seemed to b real.

The Thelka thing can be more relevent if u have seen the oold song called Walk Like an Egyptian by Bangles in which most of the world leaders even lady Diana uttered the words and danced.

Even if u have the s/w u need to mix 2 videos to make the lip movement of the speaker change one wud be the original vid other is a video of a speaker who has similar features and is speakin out the stuff tat the original video needs to be changed as.Then the lip part of the original video is cut out and the 2nd vid lip is placed under it.This is the raw video which is given the cosmetic touch with the software to make it look original.

Ya and there indeed are a trillion s/w which is supposed to be a figure of speech called Hyperbole if u dont kno.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Well .. You should remember that AirTel ad in which the guy in the song of "Main Hoon Na" with Shahrukh was replaced by the guy in the ad.. I think she meant that ..

suhas_sm

Journeyman
@saha
25+ frames per second!
Persistence of of human vision !
Cartoons are drawings n videos r images in frames !

sujithtom

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey it is possible easily. And that's waht most of the Morphing softwares do. Try FantaMorph for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom