Is this photo real or photoshopped ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl_ravi

Journeyman
Hi friends,

I got this photo as an E-Mail Forward ... Now is this genuine or fake ??

*i87.photobucket.com/albums/k143/kl_ravi/anaconda_3.jpg

Does Anaconda have this much power ??
Amazing!!

View High Resolution Photo here

memnom

Broken In
First Anacondas Don't live in Rockies:?: , Second i can never hold its prey JUST by the Jaw it needs its body to be curled up over the prey to hold it there:rolleyes: , besides with that light setting u dont see the shadow of the snake where it should be:-( .

Who ever done this should know PS like the back of his hand:)

shantanu

Technomancer
surely this is photoshopped as the pixels on anaconda and the bull creature is different and yeah anaconda dont lives in rocks and is a very filthy snake .. dont have this much power ,, one more thing that the dodge and blur tools have been used correctly shows everything..on anacondas stomach roiunded regions..see it carefully while zooming

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I think its real.
Because,
  • Its body is flexed according to the shapes of the rock.
  • We can see some shadow of the rock falling on the snake's body on the upper right.
  • A portion of the cow's legs can be seen through the transparent water.
  • The snake is trying very hard to hold on to its prey.
  • A small shadow of the cow's ears are falling on the rocks.
  • You can't photoshop a to this level of realism.
But one negative point in the photo is that there are no ripples formed in the water; which shows that it can be a fake one too:)

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Lucky_star said:
But one negative point in the photo is that there are no ripples formed in the water; which shows that it can be a fake one too:)

The water might not be rippled as the snake would have held on to the prey for a very long time and the photographer took the shot at the right moment. What say?

NikhilVerma

Padawan
1) well it's not like the animal is alive and kicking for ripples to be made in water. He just might have died due to drowning and the anaconda is just taking it up

2) Anaconda's CAN be that big... the largest measured was 38 FEET...

3) They are that strong !

4) it's a canyon scene, there is no direct light, everything is illuminated because the light reflects off the rocks. Hence shadows are not visible

5) and if you look at the picture the anaconda is trying to curl ! and we don't know if he managed to pull that animal out.

I mean I am not claming it's real or fake. I am just saying that this is possible. Snakes are unbelieve creatures, especially anacondas, you can never underestimate their powers. So this is very much possible. I personally don't think it's a photoshop. Though it might be...

shantanu

Technomancer
This One Fake I My Opinion Try Opening It With Photoshop And Search For The Reflection Points You Will See The Mixing...

mediator

Technomancer
Lucky_star said:
I think its real.
Because,
  • Its body is flexed according to the shapes of the rock.
  • We can see some shadow of the rock falling on the snake's body on the upper right.
  • A portion of the cow's legs can be seen through the transparent water.
  • The snake is trying very hard to hold on to its prey.
  • A small shadow of the cow's ears are falling on the rocks.
  • You can't photoshop a to this level of realism.

• +the pic has a nice reflection of anaconda in water
Neways there are ripples in water if u see carefully. The maximum intensity of ripples is near the victim which diminishes as the waves recedes away from it. This tells us that the anaconda is slowly moving it up or down. Its probably up.
Its the same thing experienced when u lift a 2 meter, 30 KG iron rod from a pool of still water. U can't wave it left-right because of huge weight of it. U can only try to move it slowly upwards with all ur strength. U cant also pull it impulsively. Thus the ripples are low.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
It's photoSNAPPED... and is real.

Memnon... there can be a chance that this is a wildlife sanctuary pic (in the Amazon itself!!!:wink:)... not exactly a naturally rocky area...

Anacondas r that strong... and a good, scary picture too... brute strength of a brutal wild animal... gives me creeps thinkin of an anaconda in my house... yukkk.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom