Is this a problem with Max Demon's ISP or mine ? Or its Yahoo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
No, this is not photoshop. May be something to do with Max Demon's ISP or mine ?

While I was working, I saw the notification window of yahoo messenger going higher and higher ! It was like he logging in and out lot of times within a second.

Or something to do with yahoo ?

Please click on the thumbnail below to see it enlarged.

*c1hqqq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1psoAPog3H74knkFovlGge8-xD7QJhds72xMIH4j_OGrmzyzD_7I4y9hwzXjCGty_P9L3LJUTJDcbR2dxDnlFlJw/thumb-max-demon-yahoo.PNG

Please click here if you can't see the above thumbnail.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Oh you geeks, please talk in simple English, I am very old :( and couldn't figure out anything from your replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
But even with such a tool, you still have to connect with the yahoo servers, and that authentication takes time, right? so how could he do it within a second? unless he was on a T1 or something...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
But even with such a tool, you still have to connect with the yahoo servers, and that authentication takes time, right? so how could he do it within a second? unless he was on a T1 or something...
Jaaadu :p No Seriously, i dont knwo how but i know such softwares exist

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
It's a YM Booter. A booter is nothing but a software generally used to create annoyance to the other side, there are many flavors of it. One is that one in your prog. Its not his IPs fault or anyone. That guy used a booter(basically a s/w) whose purpose is to make the user invisible/visible momentarily thus annoying the other sides. I used to do too to impress girls on other side and show them how fast my fingers can work their magic :))

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
Hmm

OK, I think it is something else. Might be something at my end.

Today I saw another guy's (whos not much into computers) yahoo id also doing the same, not much as the above, but similar.

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
LOL no, hes really a kid, do not want to block, actually we are friends these days lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom