is there anything similar in Adobe acrobat

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by reddragon, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reddragon

reddragon New Member

I used to read lengthy pdf ebooks and I use adobe acrobat 7 . well my question is how can I bookmark a page ? like say I have read upto page 343 and I want to start from page 344 next day . So I need to bookmark the page I dont want to remember the page number . anybody ?

2. MysticHalo

MysticHalo Your Maker.

well, i dunno abt adobe reader, but its very well explained in Adobe Acrobat Pro v7. Just try this=>Open the help pane=>Try 'Table of contents' or 'Complte help'=> Choose the search tab=>Search for 'Bookmarks'
    That should give u the whole idea.

But i doubt this feature will be avialble in Adobe Reader as we r not allowed to modify the documents in it :(

3. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

In Acrobat 7, there is option to remember last page viewed and set it to either all documents or only some ebooks... Dont remember exactly which option since we have v5 at office (where I am now)... Will post exact Option location in the night... If I remember correctly, it is one of the last options in Preferences

Arun

4. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

The actual option is under Edit->Preferences->Startup. Second entry is Reopen Documents to last viewed page... Set it to All Documents

Arun

5. go4saket

go4saket 9437077259

Try Foxit PDF Editor. Its a very small software of 3.5 MB against Adobe Acrobat of about 250 MB. I am sure it has the feature you are looking for...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.