is there anything similar in Adobe acrobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
I used to read lengthy pdf ebooks and I use adobe acrobat 7 . well my question is how can I bookmark a page ? like say I have read upto page 343 and I want to start from page 344 next day . So I need to bookmark the page I dont want to remember the page number . anybody ?

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
well, i dunno abt adobe reader, but its very well explained in Adobe Acrobat Pro v7. Just try this=>Open the help pane=>Try 'Table of contents' or 'Complte help'=> Choose the search tab=>Search for 'Bookmarks'
That should give u the whole idea.

But i doubt this feature will be avialble in Adobe Reader as we r not allowed to modify the documents in it :(

sakumar79

Technomancer
In Acrobat 7, there is option to remember last page viewed and set it to either all documents or only some ebooks... Dont remember exactly which option since we have v5 at office (where I am now)... Will post exact Option location in the night... If I remember correctly, it is one of the last options in Preferences

Arun

sakumar79

Technomancer
The actual option is under Edit->Preferences->Startup. Second entry is Reopen Documents to last viewed page... Set it to All Documents

Arun

go4saket

Try Foxit PDF Editor. Its a very small software of 3.5 MB against Adobe Acrobat of about 250 MB. I am sure it has the feature you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom