Is there any softwares to create karaoke from mp3 music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Can anyone please suggest me any software that can be used to create karaoke from mp3 music.Well I need such a software for my wannabe singer sister.
Please reply

legolas

Padawan
Play the song you want to sing along in any mp3 player.
Use a recording software like Soundforge (even windows has inbuilt recording software right? ) and hit the record button with the Mike plugged in. Start singing, It will record both. or Wouldn't it??
or you want that software itself adds your voice stream to that of the audio file (which would be less noisy??) If yes, go here I am not sure if this is what you want.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I think he wants software that can seperate the audio stream from the voice in an mp3 file so he can rip the music alone and save it so people can sing along it...

legolas

Padawan
Ahh in that case... you should use again a software like "Sony Soundforge" and filter the song with a low pass filter with cut off around 4 KHz (speech) and then save as separate file. You would have the music alone (with some low frequency basses also removed along with voice.. nothing to do about that) and then you can start singing along with the music.

OP
ajaybc

ajaybc

Youngling
I think he wants software that can seperate the audio stream from the voice in an mp3 file so he can rip the music alone and save it so people can sing along it...

Yeah that is what I want.Is there any software that can be used for this purpose without much complications?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Dude follow what legolas said, its pretty simple... you will lose some low freq basses removed as he said, but you cant do anything. Its not complicated at all... why dont you try it first before posting? and can you remove just the wheat from chapathi without complications? its the same thing... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom