Is There Any Software??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi

I want software which should convert text in JPEG to TEXT DOCument..
So that It will help me in Scanning the pages n modifying it???

I searched google, But i dont think is there any software like this...
Anyawy let me know frm the Tech geeks here..
bye.:confused::cool:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Ganeshkumar said:
Hi

I want software which should convert text in JPEG to TEXT DOCument..
So that It will help me in Scanning the pages n modifying it???

I searched google, But i dont think is there any software like this...
Anyawy let me know frm the Tech geeks here..
bye.:confused::cool:

*www.text-image.com/

sakumar79

Technomancer
You should be searching for OCR Software... Try Abbyy FineReader which is the most famous of these... But it is shareware... Or try freeware SimpleOCR

Arun

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Install Abby's Finereader version 8. You will get a programme called "Abby Screenshot Reader". Open your image and fire up screen shot reader. Select the text on the image on your screen and you can export it to almost any application including Word. This is the only way that I have found which really works

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
About OCR software... Warnin u b4hand... not damn sure of a 100% result. It might give u erroneous readin... it's a software, not human. so... mistakes r frequent ;)

nil_3

In the zone
Whether anybody have any information about the OCR softwares which can read regional Indian languages, say Bengalee?

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Ramakrishnan said:
Install Abby's Finereader version 8. You will get a programme called "Abby Screenshot Reader". Open your image and fire up screen shot reader. Select the text on the image on your screen and you can export it to almost any application including Word. This is the only way that I have found which really works

Ca i get any link to Free Software??

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
@nil_3, ABBYY FineReader OCR Pro - the award-winning Optical Character Recognition software, supports 177 languages!!! But no Indian language! Seems like Indians dont BUY it ;)
Source
Did u google for ur doubt. Might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom