Is there any software......

Status
Not open for further replies.

indian_samosa

No longer here..
Is there any software which can log all my internet traffic...such the links i click and also background internet traffic which takes place without the user knowing.
What I actually want is a software which can show me all(and i mean ALL) internet traffic from my pc.Such as lets say a spyware is affected to my machine and it uploads crap to its server or whatever(wherever).....now i want to know to which site it is connecting and also what it is sending...U people getting my point naa??

Please help!!!

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Here is the best solution for you. Use a firewall like Zone Alarm. It will track & monitor which software
tries to connects to the Net & all your activities & all whether someone is try to steal data from your
PC (intrusion). It can prevent all. It's the best firewall available. You can get ZoneAlarm firewall software
from here :

*www.zonelabs.com/store/content/home.jsp

arijit basu

Broken In
Zone alarm is definitely the best software...If you dont want to spend any money then go for the free version.it asks you every time whether to allow the particular program to access the internet..
I am sure you will be surprised by the programs which asks for internet access..
Windows Explorer is one of them..lol

OP
I

indian_samosa

No longer here..
hi.thanks for replies.
But I dont want a software which merely shows which software is running or attempting to access the internet.I want a software which shows ALL the traffic going out from my pc.
For ex.Lets say i visit a site www.something.com and i use id and pass to login.Then what i want is all the traffic data which went from my pc.that is everything from id pass to all the background addresses the site used while logging mw in.
To state briefly .......I want a software which can track everything..I hope u people are getting my point

PS:I dont want any keylogger.It will only log my keystrokes.

mediator

Technomancer
One stop.......Use the combo :=> Zone Alarm + Ethereal !!
Ur problem solved !! I hope u dont have any bad intentions !!

OP
I

indian_samosa

No longer here..
mediator....no yaar...no bad intentions.
What made me think in this way was that there is some kinda adware stuck in my pc ....it goes something like this ..>>message from sys to administrator on blah blah date.....critical sytem error ...go to regfixes.com and screw urself up ( last three words are mine)
And there is no mention of the process in the task manager and there are couple of popups which come one after the another after some time.....one more thing this only happens when i use my router as a MODEM ...but if i use it as a router(autoconnection) then these popups dont come on.I guess some ports must become blocked that way when using router.

shovik

Banned
The best option for you is install Kaspersky Anti-hacker, as it logs all your internet sessions and also gives a real-time notification of your ur internet usage of traffic if you wanna say so.
Get it from::
*www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Firewall/Kaspersky-AntiHacker.shtml

Or if you want any other solution try out::
*www.softperfect.com/products/bandwidth/traffic-manager.htm

Regards,
Shovik.

mediator

Technomancer
@TechGuru#1.......Zonealarm filters on basis of cookies etc! So that hack site's cookie must have been blocked by ZA for security reasons. Go to zonealarm and enable its cookies where it says 3rd party etc, i dunno the exact location...havent seen face of Xp for sometime now!!

Ishan

In the zone
I think alexa toolbar will help u ...as it shows such type of info abt everysite...u will have to click somewhere on the toolbar...I was doing this b4 few months..then i left...as i formatted my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom