Is there any real work from Home based Computer jobs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayasurya

Journeyman
I have seen a quite a lot of work from home ads on net. Most of them fill mailbox with spam and do nothing else. Is there any real work from home opportunity available on net with no and low initial investment? I am looking for data entry kind of jobs and low technical jobs..

digiFriend

In the zone
stay away from any data enter work that require any form of initial investement like registration fee, learning fee etc.they are just bogus.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well share trading is one of them... u can do it over internet from ur home... but i read all those Ads over news paper every they.... i have my doubts... none of them r real...

ashfame

Padawan
pl visit this blog:
*moneymakingindians.blogspot.com/
i think Consumers India is a real opportunity, though the amount of work you can take is very less, as it is not much popular but that indicates it will pay in real.
If it would have been fake then there should have been lots of stuff to do there.
Give it a try guys.

tuxfan

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
well share trading is one of them... u can do it over internet from ur home... but i read all those Ads over news paper every they.... i have my doubts... none of them r real...

SHARE TRADING!! :eek: Do you know what can happen to you in that? You could land up losing all the money if you aren't careful. You need to have strong knowledge of Stock Exchange to be able to succeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom