is ther any dvd player which can play Divx cd and dvd???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tango_cash

In the zone
hi
i am planing to buy a dvd player,iwant it to play all types of dvd'd,cd's,mp3,and DIVX CD'S.digit rewieved a MITASHI DVD PLAYER THIS MONTH WHICH CAN DO ALL THIS but i have never heard of this company, is there any dvd player from sony,philips, or any other known brand which can play divx cd's also under Rs6000.

sabman

Broken In
if u see this months digit the have reviwed mitashi dvd player which plays them ver well. but i wld suggest philips dvp 62 (or some thing like that) which awesome too. both u will get for below 5000

rohan

In the zone
whathhhhhh, now players can play that also. Techs gone toooo far before I could realize. Why the heck this 10th and the board.

shivi4

Journeyman
there is phlip model based on 5.1
which can play divx and comes for around 4000

i have just broght it it is very good

rohan said:
whathhhhhh, now players can play that also. Techs gone toooo far before I could realize. Why the heck this 10th and the board.

Man, where have you been living. The first DivX DVD players where launched overseas more than 3 years ago (KiSS was the first one). India has had Div/Xvid compatible players for a few months now.

MPEG 4 AVC (advanced video coding) players will appear soon (overseas). Codecs like Nero Digital AVC, x264 etc are MPEG 4 AVC based and offer far superior compression to quality ratios compared to DivX, Xvid etc which are MPEG 4 ASP (advanced simple profile) based codecs.

Imagine having a 1 CD rip of a DVD that's almost as good as the original. Now possible with AVC, just need powerful standalones on the market that can play them.

quad master

In the zone
Philips DVP642K
It plays Divx and unofficially supports Xvid
Supports AVI Videos with Mp3 and Ac3

.srt subtitle support.

& firmware upgradable the latest firmware is available on there site.

@Keith Sebastian
i have seen only Nero has that ability to create gr8 quality Mpeg4 AVC or x264 based videos.

It will take time for them to reach India.

Currently Philips is the best player available here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom