Is the ATI X800GT available in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinodh.p

Right off the assembly line
I saw a few reviews for this card - they call it the 6600GT killer. For a similar price (170$ - US) it has much higher specs. The benchies are also quite good - sometimes even upto 6800 standards.

Will be nice if we have this in India :)

*www.anandtech.com/guides/priceguid...ats=Select&pricemanus=Select&pricevend=Select

Delpiero

Journeyman
Looks like a 6600GT beater to me. Priced good too. But i think it would take a couple of months to come in india.

For some strange reason ATi cards are hard to find in India. Currently, X800XL 256 meg cards are available on eBay.in (where available about 2 weeks back). I placed a bid for INR 14,000.00 but the seller pulled off the auction as I didn't meet his secret reserve price. Damn! :evil:

I had a tough time locating a R9800 Pro when downgrading from a 6600GT. Most retailers don't have ready stocks of ATi's. I'm sure the X800GT will take more than a couple of months to be available widely here.

Keith

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
the X800GT is not a 6600GT killer .... they perform almost on par .... the 6600GT being more dominant in doom3 ... the x800GT in HL2 .....

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
The X800GT is significantly better than the 6600GT in all game except Doom 3 thanks to the 256 bit memory. That alone makes it a better buy than the 6600GT. After all how many games use the Doom 3 engine?

Ringwraith

Journeyman
drvarunmehta said:
The X800GT is significantly better than the 6600GT in all game except Doom 3 thanks to the 256 bit memory. That alone makes it a better buy than the 6600GT. After all how many games use the Doom 3 engine?

seconded....and if u are an overclocker, u can push the card even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom