Is Ram Speed Up The Games And Performance Of Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASH_DSG

Hi friends,
I have a Cel. 2.53 ghz. processor and ati radeon 9100 chipset mobo I've a 256 mb ddr400 ram i play nfsmw and crashday games but they ran slowly but faster than intel chipset mobo if i increase my ram to 512 mb or attach a new 512mb ram then the games will run fastly and load quickly please help me send reply soon. I also want a agp graphic card so wich should I buy ati or nvidia price should be under 6k ** tell me also the price of rams ddr 400 512mb and 256 mb thanks **.

Venom

Journeyman
Yes indeed! But the effect wont be too largely significant.

Go for a 6600GT now perhaps, I dont know much about cards tho, wait for some one else to answer that.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Venom said:
Yes indeed! But the effect wont be too largely significant.

Go for a 6600GT now perhaps, I dont know much about cards tho, wait for some one else to answer that.

the same
yes RAM will improve performance

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
Generally in case of RAM, ppl prefer Hynix and it costs about 2000/- for 512 mb and i m not sure of what 256 mb costs..
but.. recently UMAX is offering Unlimited Warranty. and its 256 mb RAM DDR 400 costs only 1000 :)
If u are planning to buy 256 MB, buy the RAM of company same as the one with u so that you can utilise the dual channel feature to the max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom