Is nokia the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Right off the assembly line
Huy guys im new here. i wnt to buy a phone. it should be sleek, with an mp3 player, and prefferably with a camera and expandable memmory.

i really liked the motorola l7 but then my friends suggested me not to opt for moto .He said nokia is the best. Coulld someone help me out??

if u think l7 is a bad choice, id welcome a few suggestions.
my budget is around than 13K.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Well as per your needs Sony Ericsson w800i would be really good. But, you will need to stretch your budget a little bit. It comes for around 15k.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
tech_your_future said:
Well as per your needs Sony Ericsson w800i would be really good. But, you will need to stretch your budget a little bit. It comes for around 15k.
what ???
w800i for 15k???
I thought it costs 20k. has the prices been dropped recently?????

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
The prices have dropped but it still costs about Rs. 18,000. You can get W700i for about Rs. 15,000.

G

gxsaurav

W700i is your best option indeed, same as W800i, color , UI etc, just low in cost due to 256 MB Card

S

saiaspire

Hello? Sony Ericsson W800i costs Rs. 13500 here in Chennai!!! and W810 i for Rs.18000.But it's from grey market though.
If u want dealer then:
You could go for Nokia 6681, it's good.
You could also try Motorola Razr, which is Rs.13000 now.

Check *univercell.in for more details.

martian

Broken In
Re: Is nokia the best?

Slash said:
Huy guys im new here. i wnt to buy a phone. it should be sleek, with an mp3 player, and prefferably with a camera and expandable memmory.

i really liked the motorola l7 but then my friends suggested me not to opt for moto .He said nokia is the best. Coulld someone help me out??

if u think l7 is a bad choice, id welcome a few suggestions.
my budget is around than 13K.

Well, first-hand, I wont suggest Nokia! Sony Ericssons are comparable to AMDs.. they're damn fast! Well, if someone is so in need to work with office applications, you should go for Nokia, but on sacrificing speed! I am not aware of a Virus attack on a Sony Ericsson... Should be because it cannot execute other programs!

Those things aside, L7 is a pretty good phone! It retails at Rs.9,500+. Hey, if you've got Rs.13,000 to spare, why not buy a K750i? You won't regret!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Re: Is nokia the best?

martian said:
Well, first-hand, I wont suggest Nokia! Sony Ericssons are comparable to AMDs.. they're damn fast! Well, if someone is so in need to work with office applications, you should go for Nokia, but on sacrificing speed! I am not aware of a Virus attack on a Sony Ericsson... Should be because it cannot execute other programs!

Those things aside, L7 is a pretty good phone! It retails at Rs.9,500+. Hey, if you've got Rs.13,000 to spare, why not buy a K750i? You won't regret!

yah, checkout SE k750i, SE W300i and Samsung X700. Moto L7 misses FM radio.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
saiaspire said:
Hello? Sony Ericsson W800i costs Rs. 13500 here in Chennai!!! and W810 i for Rs.18000.But it's from grey market though.
If u want dealer then:
You could go for Nokia 6681, it's good.
You could also try Motorola Razr, which is Rs.13000 now.

Check *univercell.in for more details.

6681's processor is slow and don't even think of going for MotoRazr. Its a WASTE of MONEY. trust me. it only looks good. But has no good features. its blue-tooth is pathetic.

U cud go for 6681 if ur budget is around 15-17k but if ur a music lver, i suggest a walkman fone by SE. They are all too good. Do check out univercell.in for the prices and features of all the mobs available in india.

I suggest u go for a w810i or w800i or 6630(gr8 camera and fast processor).

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
hey how bout SE 750. i think it has an mp3 player... if it dont and u r a die hard lover of "mp3's" u can opt for W800i (if u can afford).

-SUDE

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
guys k750 cost around.....12k now in grey markrt... i think its a better option...since u can change the whole interface(includin the functionality and feature) to w700 or 800...by changing the firmware.....i dont know whehter the warranty is void or not...whio cares..if u go and give it to the vendor..he will surely replace it...as no one knows anything about this firmware change..and its woth taking a risk...as u will be covered under the warranty.....
(provided the vendor is somewht dumb....)
well i changed the firmware...(not to w800i....surely gona try soooooonnn...)
and it would be around 33mb...and the installation is quiet and neat(hats off to SE)..well dont take risk if u have a dialup.....

well my point

BUY A K750......SPEND 15 MINUTES ON NET....DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE TO CONVER IT w800...OFF U GO WITH 23k RS....phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom