Ok, so it is 100% certain that I am going to get this, but pls help me with these -
1. Can fk guys be trusted with credit card payments/upfront payments, have heard about lot of friends that they are awfully late in delivering non-COD orders?
2. Who offers a greater VFM - 16GB for 9k v/s 32GB for 11k?
3. If unfortunately I get a defective product, will I get an immediate replacement or I will have to send it to some Asus service center?
4. Have there been any lower price for 32Gb version than 11k?
1) These are all rumours.You can trust them.
2) It depends on you.If you can root and connect pen drive via OTG,16 GB is a VFM.If not,32 GB is VFM for you.
3) You will get an immediate replacement from Flipkart.
4) Flipkart is selling for lowest.Even Amazon.in is selling 16 GB Nexus 7 for more than Rs 11000.