Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy0x

In the zone
hi i have-

intel 865 GBF (with AGP slot)

2.8 GHZ HT CPU

1024 MB DDR RAM

if i buy the 7800 GS AGP 256 MB will i be able to play games like DOOM 3, FAR CRY, FEAR .. i am NOT talking about DX10 games .. only DX9 games

yes i know u ll say yes but ..

i wana run all thse games at max/ultra high settings with AA enabled

will my 2.8 GHZ HT CPU b a bottleneck?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I am afraid to say dude ,no you cant play at max settings even if you get 8800gtx.
Go get a core 2 duo and enjoy the games at full settings.

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
vimal_mehrotra said:
I am afraid to say dude ,no you cant play at max settings even if you get 8800gtx.
Go get a core 2 duo and enjoy the games at full settings.

thanks bro ..wat i thought was.. core 2 due is new n doom3 was released in 2003-2004 .. so maybe c2d is more than required for Dx 9 games

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
oh i see.. i was thinking of buying a 7800 GT .. actually trying to get it from a cousin whos in US.. using it 4 a yr with 1 GB RAM which i already have n then buy the latest technology or the e6600 at a cheaper price

Pathik

Google Bot
get a c2d and any dx9 gfx card and n 965 based mobo. and abt 2gb ddr 2 667 mhz ram....
that shd take care of all the bottlenecks...

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
pathiks said:
get a c2d and any dx9 gfx card and n 965 based mobo. and abt 2gb ddr 2 667 mhz ram....
that shd take care of all the bottlenecks...
yea i know that config will run any game but thats pretty costly
.. wat if i add 1 GB more RAM n make my pc have 2 GB RAM?
n have the 7800 GT or 1950 pro?

shantanu

Technomancer
hinghr resolutions will use your GPU only and less processor so you can get a Good Gpu and two GB ram,, it will be fine for now

shantanu

Technomancer
NO NO i am not saying its enough ,, but the thing is as he just wants to play Dx9 games and dont want to upgrade then what can we do !!!!

:D you are a dude man( and you know better GOT MORE REPS)

:D hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom